By checking this box, I am certifying that I have read and understand the “Driver Minimum Qualifications” listed below and means that I meet or exceed the requirements. Further, I agree to all of the minimum requirements is certification that I meet or exceed each and every minimum requirement.Driver Minimum Qualifications
- 22 years old or older.
- 18 Months of verifiable all-weather experience with a Tractor-Trailer and/or with the type vehicle to be driven in the job for which you are applying (within the past five years).
- Physically qualified with a current Long Form DOT Physical within the past 12 months.
- No more than 4 moving violations within the previous three (3) years of which no more than one can be considered a “Serious” violation under US DOT Standards (See FMCSR383.5).
Note: Poor/Bad driving records beyond three years are considered & may prevent qualification!
- No Reckless/Careless Driving convictions within three years, never in a commercial vehicle.
- Must have a valid CDL from state of residence.
- No CDL driving suspensions within the past three (3) years, exception one event of failing to pay a ticket timely, (unintentionally).
- No *Major Preventable Highway Accident within the past 5 years.
- No more than 2 minor preventable accidents within the past three (3) years.
- No DUI/DWI (Alcohol or Drugs) within the past 5 years and never in a commercial vehicle. (No more than one DUI, DWT ever).
- No convictions for the possession and/or use of Controlled Substances or Illegal Drugs within the past 5 years
- No convictions ever for the manufacturing and/or distribution of Controlled Substances or Illegal Drugs
- No Felony Convictions, criminal or traffic within the past 10 years. (“Special Circumstances” cases will be reviewed example bad checks several years ago, etc.)
- No Prior positive DOT Drug or Alcohol Tests within the past 5 years. (Example: a “positive random,” a “positive post-accident,” or a “positive reasonable suspicion” drug test.)
*A Major Preventable Highway Accident is:
A Major Preventable, Highway Accident, whether cited or not, that involves either:
- Personal injury that requires immediate emergency medical treatment away from the scene,
- Extensive property damage, or
- The involvement of 3 or more vehicles.